Ingram Family

Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Have more time now

OK. We ate lunch, had a slight melt down over some cars he wanted to play with, but all was better when I just held him. He is down for his nap and sleeping very soundly. I guess trying to sleep in an orphanage with a bunch of other kids will do that to you. The phone has rang once (our Holt contact in Hanoi) and the doorbell (yes, hotel rooms have door bells here!) has ran twice! Any way, I thought I would use this opportunity to say some things. First of all, today was the first day we have been able to read your comments. Both of us had cried our eyes out at the support we have. Your words are so very comforting that I can't even begin to describe how they have made us feel. I am feeling very homesick today. But we know that our time here has a purpose and we press on. God is with us every step of the way and we are continuously feeling his presence with us. I can't explain how our fears of taking Isaac away from his surroundings have been vanished due to the amazing power of God!!! I am going to email pictures to David and Wendy and have them post. It is much easier that way. For some reason, now I can get into the blog, but can't post pics. Thanks to them for working on this for us. Oh, Anna Claire, daddy bought you a souvenier in Danang. I know you will love it!!!! Ask Aunt Cindy or someone to let you comment on here or email us. We love you very much!!!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you so very much again for all the updates, I know that you both are tired and have a million things to do and you are doing so well with keeping us all informed. Just to let you know AC and Raygan are singing on the 15th back to back so that works out perfectly for taping the both of them. AC is happy and very excited, but also can't wait to see all three of you. Tell Isaac I send my love.
-Charm-

September 5, 2007 at 5:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I will have Anna Claire post a comment this weekend, I will be keeping her and we will be staying at your house. Things have been very busy for all of us. Mom was busy with feeding the lodge and I took Anna Claire to dance and picked her up and went by your house and fed the cats, water the plants and I let Anna Claire take a bath. They have been staying at mom and dads because that is where Anna Claire wants to stay. Marty, I am using your car, mine is in the shop, hope you don't mind, didn't think you did or I would not have borrowed it. Thanks anyway. I love checking the blog everyday and reading the updates. You can see the hand of God all over the three of you. We are all so excited and very anxious for your arrival home. Anna Claire is doing very well. She had a rough start but she is doing great now. Dad said she said all the way to school yesterday "Papaw I don't want to go to school, please take me home." But she was a trooper and went on, and mom said she did fine. She came right in that afternoon, busted through the door saying "I have a lot of homwork" and she got right on it. Aunt Sue bought her a bag full of stuff, and gave it to her at the lodge. She loved it. Continue to stay safe, we love you very much and miss you. Cindy

September 5, 2007 at 5:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi guys,

Issac Hoang looks right at home and ease with his daddy in the pool and mom on the plane. He's so precious! I can't wait to see a picture of the Ingram 4! You may not speak each other's language but the love shown is definitely communicated! Thanks again for letting us share in your journey as it unfolds.

Love and prayers,
Michelle

September 5, 2007 at 12:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, it seems there must be a lot tears of joy being shed over this trip to get your precious Isaac! Those pictures are so neat and the area where you are looks beautiful. Can't wait to be there getting Nicholas soon!

September 5, 2007 at 2:03 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home